Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Library Networking + Orientation

So this is a mash up of my first visit and my second to the last stay in EFLC.

Before I left, Mam Nelia, my real supervisor, held a talk about library networking.

It basically talks about having a BSP corner in every public and academic library. Also making the library website open (this is still vague) to libraries. This was also explained to me during my orientation.

Sadly the library network wasn't a many to many relationship but a one to many relationship.

I assisted in the registration table as well as taking photos for the certificates.

AAAND

I got the spotlight since I was the only OJT during that time and of course I was a BSP baby.. I swear I don't know why Mam even insisted but yeah my identity is out in the library community.









No comments:

Post a Comment