Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Labelling

Another work I did in my OJT adventure in BSP is proper labelling.




  • So the first step is to look at the print out copy that has the call number and the book description
  • Next is look if the book has the same content as in the print out and see if the sticker for labelling is also available. If all are parallel then get the sticker and the book.
  • There is measurement in labelling as well!
  • The space from the edge to the desired spot for labelling is one inch apart.
  • Make a marking (I do mine with a small dot)
  • Put the sticker. Make sure its straight and on the center.


If not Sir Mars will notice. I swear the dude has OCD issues even I can't take sometimes but of course I keep quiet about it.

He is like this:

via GIPHY
This isn't part of labelling process I said but this are book tags they contain the accession numbers

Labels

The books me and Miss Liz labelled


No comments:

Post a Comment