Saturday, May 7, 2016

Filipiniana Section: Typewriter and Shelf Reading

Here we go again with the typewriter.

But this time I got the proper orientation on how to use the typewriter. One of my final task for my final section in my OJT was to typewrite the gifted books with the proper book card color. The book card provided was yellow and computerized; the librarian told me that I must be red orange since it has only one copy and should only be for room use.

I had a lot of errors since one minor mistake would be detrimental.

My mistakes (LOL!)


I also did shelf reading of all the gifted given to the Filipininana Section and segregated those which have not yet Bibliograph Searched and did those as well.



After Shelf Reading

Before Shelf Reading





I enjoyed the typewriter. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment