Monday, July 25, 2016

MIDYEAR IS COMING: OJT PART 2



The stress of finding another institution for the second part of your OJT is hard. I, for one, had difficulty with it. Why?

1. The processing is longer than my dentist appointment.
2. There are a lot of document to be passed specially with my chosen institution.


3. I am a lazy potato.

But luckily with the constant annoyance *coughs coughs* I mean help from my parents I got to do my OJT on their office which is Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. 

Remember when I said a lot of documents? Well I need a letter from the Dean, the form they gave me--or rather what my mother gave me when she emailed the supervisor of the library in BSP and an NBI Clearance too. Its not a lot but its tedious to get an NBI Clearance ya know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment