Monday, July 25, 2016

Report Status!

So last May 27 while I was dreading to finish the second semester, I was asked to report the BSP at Manila for my ID processing.

Of course I was a bit anxious because I am putting my parents name on the line since I am a BSP baby.



A Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas baby is a child brought up by a couple both working at Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.

I think my parents meet before my brother was even born. So yeah my brothers and I are BSP Babies.

Upon arriving at BSP. I was met with kids and parents and a lot of people from different companies such as those for junk foods (I forgot who or what they were). The kids were wearing tshirts saying "Summer Program" and I thought Oh so BSP does these kinds of events for the employees kids, which made me think did I ever do that when I was a kid... I won't remember but I am pretty sure I didn't experience what those kids are experiencing right now--those Summer Programs spearheaded by BSP.

I waited on the waiting area for my supervisor so she could let me through because the security is tight. Like you can't go in without a card to tap it on. And get this. A card given to you will only work on specific areas but those of the employees are accessible to most of the buildings. I was usually given cards that are only accessible to the main gates but to offices kinda like the library, I can't come in.

When she arrived, I finally got through the security and what surprised me on the other end of the wall.

I reported the same day when BSP celebrated their annual Family Day.

Family Day in BSP is a festival on its own right. There are food stalls everywhere and even game booths for the kids and also a zip line for the kids. The museum is open for anyone to enter and leave whenever they wish and like I said... FOOD.

For the first time in my existence, I never saw a library so beautiful such as the library in BSP.

The library in BSP is called EFLC







No comments:

Post a Comment