Tuesday, March 29, 2016

UARD: Scanning



Scanning is part three out of four parts in UARD.

I was orientated at how to do scanning because scanning is not like photocopying where you put the book, press the buttons and boom! finish!

On scanning there is a particular software for it. I was given a University of Philippines Diliman General Catalogue.

My first scanned book



Open the software.

Make a new folder for your scanned items and files

Scan the cover and content of the books and back cover. Make sure you get it clear and precise.

Save the scanned items.


**Note: there are limited memory per scan file. Meaning you have to make another file and save it in the folder and scan again.


After scanning the UPD General Catalogue. I was given a heavy and worn out book: The Philippinensians.

My second scanned book

The Scanning Process






No comments:

Post a Comment