Tuesday, March 29, 2016

UARD: Sorting

One my part 2 of OJT in the UARD. I did sorting.
My sorting workstation

Basically in UARD your 45 hours is segregated in four sections: Bindery. Sorting, Scanning and Desk Service.

Upon starting my sorting duty, the staff taught me how to do the proper sorting.



Step one: Remove the staple/s on the paper and replace it with paper clip



Step two: Sort it by their date. Be cautious cuz in a piece of paper there are more than one date so see which is the very recent date.

Step three: Once it is sorted. Put them in a folder and label it.
Sorting Sample 1
Sorting Sample 2
Step four: Put them in a box specifically for the folder or your own box.




What was annoying about sorting is that the staples are so rusty that my eyes got irritated. What was funny about sorting; I was only taught how to properly remove the staples after I finished my section in sorting. I used the typical stapler remover or clipper and not the blue one.








No comments:

Post a Comment